Wednesday 6 February 2008

Billet doux






In a world which
deems it right
that each one maintain oneself-

I am hopelessly yours.

This affliction;
this deep sense of inevitability;
this joy and pain: contradicting and combining..

This totality in giving myself
This....

This they call my insensibility.

Reason, logic, sense of rightness or wrong
fade out in an aura
of an intense purposefulness
to be yours.

For my mind and soul, that I cannot posses
For my body: the only thing I posses-

I give you myself.

My relentless love impales any querulous cautioning
of my mind.

I am
Insensibly

Yours.....




Usha, 30 June, '83



Billet doux [French] : Love Letter:)

1 comment:

  1. I give you myself.

    My relentless love impales any querulous cautioning
    of my mind.

    I am
    Insensibly

    Yours.....



    a very mundane surrender couldn't have been more idealistically presented...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave a note :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...