Wednesday 27 July 2011

Soulful


At what point does one stop
Being, and just be?
A process that is done
As against being done...

Looking outward of existence
Telescoping into myriad possibilities
Of want-to-live-in thoughts

Some call them dreams
Others, fantasy
Realists, escapism

A deep deep urge within
That will not let you be
That gnaws desperately
On frayed ends of intentions
Till you surrender

The intention
Or
The Urge
Or
Neither

and 
Live
Not just exist.


27  July 2010
Erratic Eccentricity 

3 comments:

  1. Whoa. Wise words maam :)

    "Some call them dreams
    Others, fantasy
    Realists, escapism"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.
    It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out.
    It doesn't matter much to me.

    Always know sometimes think it's me,
    but you know I know and it's a dream.
    I think I know of thee, ah yes, but it's all wrong.
    That is I think I disagree.
    'The Beatles'-"Strawberry Fields Forever"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aayushi, thank you!

    Govind, I listened all over again to that song... :) Nostalgic!
    Thank you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave a note :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...