Tuesday 24 April 2012

My Most Beautiful Thing


In the mosaic of existence
Try as I might, I cannot
Pick a speck - for each
Is intertwined
There is bliss
Pure, uncontested;
Revelling in a moment
Lived well;
Finding harmony-
Rarer than a four-leaf clover-
That chances upon you
Unawares
Elusive, in a blink
That bliss-
Drenching in a sudden shower
A stolen kiss
Revelling -
In the joy of mischief played
In the innocence of the victory then
The harmony
Of a silence, a fierce warm hug

The most beautiful thing is
Being given that chance-
To celebrate Life.
24 April, 2012
This is part of my contribution for My Most Beautiful Thing, the Blogsplash where bloggers all over are participating, sharing their moments, pictures, writes, feelings, on this topic. It has been inspired by Fiona Robyn's book "The Most Beautiful Thing", which is available on Kindle, for free, today! This page on Facebook,  gives you details, and lots of posts on beautiful things, to read and rejoice in!
24 April, 2012

3 comments:

  1. This is simply beautiful! Thanks for sharing! I saw your lovely haiku. I'm going to browse some more tomorrow because it's so late here already. Why don't you join my contest? Write a haiku for my photo. It will be nice to see you there. You have until April 30 to join :-)

    Chrissi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome here, and thank you Christine, for your kind words! I wish I could write as fluently as you see it, but am a struggler with words :) Thank you for the invitation, and the visit here! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In life,like the kaleidoscope the designs always change
    and thus difficult grading a list of most beautiful things to arrange
    You have wisely understood it is not a point but a range
    and though to some, it might seem to be a little strange
    like the kaleidoscope, it is hard to get the same design to rearrange.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave a note :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...