Friday 21 September 2012

The Unbearable Lightness... (due apologies to Milan Kundera :) )


The trembling within
Knowing, just across the room
You look at me
With smoky warm eyes
Radiating...
Oh! Oh my!
Why does it feel like
I'm mere molten mass?
It's like our fingers simply brushed
Walking alongside;
Whisper soft brushing,
A sleeve here, a wrist there
And fingers - Oh! Oh my!
And then we stop
Together - unplanned
Seemingly deliberately. 
The world fades
Into that poetic moment
That the mad crave
That delicate, perfect solitude.
Of us.
And I don't need more
Just the cloak of your arms-
As I do - you.
Toes touching
Wrapped in feeling feather soft 
And we become
This poem.

21 September 2012
(Mush and goo; blame it on a playlist that made it happen :D) 
And the icing was that wonderful link that Shilpa shared that says more than this write will!

1 comment:

  1. Gleeful and bursting with joy, this was. The stuff of every girl/woman's secret romantic daydreams ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave a note :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...